Okay, I understand this blog hasn't been all I made it out to be since it hasn't been updated since I left the hospital. However, I think I deserve a pass given we have been getting settled in our new house (which is great), getting used to having a baby around (she's great too) and unfortunately, I had some complications after my C section and had to go back into the hospital over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm happy to say that I'm doing much better and hope to be posting much more regularly, especially since we now have wifi set up at home (Thanks, Marty!)
So, since you have been kept waiting so long, I thought I would give you guys a good picture, when she posed like this this morning I nearly fell off the bed laughing. I swear I didn't make her do it.
Ladies and Gentleman, Uncle Rico!
number one - LOL. oh my god, that picture is freaking fantastic!! number two - gaby is one of the most gorgeous babies i've ever seen!!! and three - what happened that landed you back in the hospital?? i had no idea! hope you're feeling better
ReplyDelete